Bentley Staffing Services is a national recruiting agency. We are currently recruiting for an esteemed client in Mounds View, MN. The Program Analystis needed on a Contract to hire basis
Obtain and maintain general knowledge of the regulatory requirements, global standards and laws that govern and impact compliant global distribution of IFUs on the eManuals websites.
Obtain and maintain general knowledge in the use of various quality, configuration management and publication processes and systems used by the CVG eManuals Program.
Participate in projects to develop solutions and strategies to address tool, system and process problems and challenges that the CVG eManuals program is facing. Participate in projects to develop quality processes and best practices to support the CVG eManuals program including user documentation, quality documents and forms, and training materials.
Oversee and support the compliant and timely release of eManuals to support CRHF global product launches.
Oversee and support the compliant and timely release of eManuals to support CV global product launches.
Participate in the planning and development of CVG eManuals short and long-term strategies to address existing and future business needs.
• Bachelor's degree in applicable field (e.g., technical communication, information management, health communication, scientific or engineering)
• 2- 4 years of work experience in a project management role
• Applicable work experience within a regulated industry (e.g., medical device, pharma) • Experience working with PLM systems, web content management systems and databases and data analytics tools
• Proven ability to easily adapt to and master proprietary programs.
• Strong proficiency with basic MS applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a team
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (optional)
Experience in the Design and Manufacturing of medical device (or other regulated industry) product labeling.
Working knowledge of applicable regulations and requirements related to the distribution of product labeling (e.g., ISO, FDA, EU-EFTA)
Experience with design and development of information management technologies including web design, usability testing, and software and app development
Completion of additional training or certifications (e.g., Project Management Program, Change Management, Green Belt certification)
For immediate consideration, please include your resume with contact information.