VSolvit is actively searching for a PHP Programmer to support the Naval Air Station Southern California Offshore Range (SCTTR) contract, at Coronado, CA.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of web application to ensure that mission objectives related to software, data accuracy and robustness are consistently met
- Build and maintains APIs; must be proficient building and executing cURL requests and manipulating Jason objects
- Code, test, debug, implement and document programs
- Gather information and requirements from the system, analyze program and time requirements, and prepare documentation to change existing programs
- Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as appropriate
- Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation
- 3+ years of experience in programming
- 3+ years of experience working with relational databases; preferably Oracle
- 3+ years of experience programming with financial code
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain an Interim Security Clearance, and maintain a US Government (DoD) Secret Clearance
- Proficient navigating the Red Hat/Linux command line and the Linux OS
- Previous experience with government contracting processes and procedures a plus
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science, Mathematics, Systems Analysis, or similar degreed disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced 'We Solve It') provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning 8(m)/EDWOSB, SBA-certified 8(a)/SDB, and a certified HUBZone company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.