Explanation for Position:
- Intermediate Applications Developer position who will design, develop, maintain, and support the Brokerage applications.
Details of Position:
- Provides input and support for full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analysis, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.).
- He/She performs tasks within planned duration and established deadlines. This position collaborates with teams to ensure effective communication in supporting the achievement of objectives.
- This position provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance.
- The candidate will perform application development using C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, Web services, and SQL technologies.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently to meet goals and objectives with minimum supervision.
- Occasional weekend and after office hours work required.
- Agile Development - Advanced
- Documentation skills - Advanced
- Technical Analysis - Advanced
- Work Estimation - Advanced
- ASP .NET Web Programming - Advanced
- C# .NET - Advanced
- SQL & PL/SQL - Intermediate
Approx. Duration: 12 months
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at 858-703-6733 for additional information.
About Hired by Matrix, Inc.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option with a match after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/