- Implement new interfaces
- Maintain and support existing interfaces.
- Complete daily Departmental duties as assigned in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide support for new system / application testing and implementation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Internet/Intranet, client/server technologies.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Oracle RDBMS
- 4+ years’ experience of JAVA language
- Good analytical skills - ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Good knowledge of data structure, data exchange and data conversion
- Good knowledge of Software development life cycle
- Good organization skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work with manager to get the appropriate priority level assigned to meet strict deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication & presentation skills - effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, vendors and staff; ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in an architectural/functional diagram
The following Skills will be plus
- Knowledge of Workers Comp & Claims Management System will be plus
- JAVA based internet technologies – will be plus
determined by experience