Progressive Care Unit RN (PCU)– Florida Hospital Deland
Where: 1070 N Stone St. DeLand, FL 32720
Type of Position: FT Days, Nights
Why work for Florida Hospital – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCw-yqJlhZM
- $10,000 Sign on bonus and relo available!
- Full benefits start on first day for full-time employees
- Founded in 1876, Deland is home to some beautiful historic architecture.
- DeLand has an enriching experience to offer its travelers, irrespective of whether they’re local or international visitors.
- Central location to many of Florida’s attractions
- We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations; which includes being awarded their Gold Seal of Approval
- Our efforts to strive for excellence has led to being voted “Best Hospital and Best Rehab” by Best of the West — Daytona News Journal and a Top 100 Company for Working Families in Central Florida
Requirements - RN Progressive Care, PCU Registered Nurse
- 1 year of acute care, hospital experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Active Florida RN license required
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification & ACLS
FLORIDA HOSPITAL DELAND
For over 50 years, Florida Hospital DeLand, a full-service, 156-bed acute care hospital located in DeLand, FL, has served the West Volusia area and surrounding communities. Florida Hospital DeLand has grown to include Florida Hospital DeLand Victoria Medical Park, Florida Hospital Digestive Health Center and the Florida Hospital DeLand Cancer Institute. At Florida Hospital DeLand, we believe that better quality of care leads to better quality of life, so we’re committed to providing each of our patients the absolute best medical care in the most cutting-edge facilities possible, all in a caring, compassionate, neighborly environment. Our mission is to offer hope and healing to all our patients in conjunction with our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ within our community.
Qualified candidates for our PCU Registered Nurse RN opening, apply or send resume to Danielle Spellacy at email@example.com
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances