PROJECT / ACCOUNT MANAGER
for a manufacturing company located in Southern New Jersey
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN I.T. RELATED POSITION
Summary: Act as the primary point of contact with the client to build and maintain an ongoing relationship. Review and understand technical CAD / Solidworks 3D rendered blueprints and ensure accuracy of contracted product.
ONLY THOSE WHO MEET THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS BELOW NEED APPLY!
POSITION REQUIRES FREQUENT OVERNIGHT TRAVEL TO CUSTOMER SITES
· Responsible for receiving client sign-off approval on all aspects of the project
· Assist Estimating Dept. in the review or gathering of project information
· Coordinate and review all documentation including but not limited to; architectural drawings/client sketches, samples, field dimensions, specifications, contracts, quotations, and order acknowledgements to insure accuracy
· Confirm with the Accounting Dept that deposits are received from client, prior to beginning any work
· Accept client return transmittal of drawings and process as specified. Coordinate information with Cad and Manufacturing Departments
· Completes and sends package of drawings, material samples, etc to the customer for approval
· Submit a set of “For Approval” drawing to the Manufacturing Shop for review and approval, on an “as needed” basis.
· Submits work orders, drawings, and drawing sign off sheets to the Manufacturing Shop for fabrication.
· Determine production schedules with Production Control / Engineering Control, and advise client
· Monitor manufacturing quality and adherence to production schedule, advise client of status
· Coordinate delivery/installation schedules and prepare appropriate documentation for Installation Dept, insure the client is apprised of the installation and follow up that manufacturing adheres to the schedule
· Prepare and distribute daily and weekly project status reports
· Attend, prepare and report at weekly production meetings.
· Maintain drawing rack set and master project file as well as a clean, neat and organized work area
· Insure completion of the project with client signoffs for installation and punch list items.
· Insure copies of manifest and product pictures are a part of the company’s master file.
· Composes and sends close out letter to client and rep group.
· Travel to job site to attend meetings and visit job site during installation pre-punch project (when applicable). Overnight travel required at times.
· Other duties as assigned or directed by Management.
· Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Write simple correspondence. Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees.
· Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentage and to draw and interpret graphs.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), Associates Degree (A.A.) preferred. 3 to 5 years related work experience preferably in a manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in construction management helpful.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Management reserves the right to change above description as necessary without notice.
DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
PRINCIPALS ONLY - EMPLOYMENT SERVICES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
ONLY THOSE RESPONSES THAT INCLUDE A RESUME, STATING WORK HISTORY
WITH DATES OF EMPLOYMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED.
PLEASE STATE SALARY REQUIREMENT WITH YOUR RESPONSE.