Project Accountant / Administrative Support is needed for a Real Estate Consulting and Capital Asset Management Company in Arlington, TX
Arlington Texas Real Estate Consultant and Capital Asset Management Company is seeking a Project Accountant for Commercial and Residential Construction projects. The Project Accountant is responsible for all aspects of accounting and reporting as it relates to specific jobs or projects assigned to the Candidate, and will provide administrative support for project sites. Must have Timberline experience.
The Project Accountant must have the following skills and Experience:
- The applicant must be highly proficient in various computerized software packages including Timberline
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred. Will consider Finance or Business Administration degrees with emphasis in accounting. Thorough knowledge of cost accounting principles
- Minimum 3 -4 years’ recent commercial construction accounting experience required.
The Project Accountant will perform the following duties:
- Prepare time and material invoices accurately and timely, utilizing a variety of time and material billing rate schedules and including complete support documentation, to ensure prompt payment.
- Prepare lump sum/percent complete invoices, including assisting Project Management with the preparation of Schedules of
- Execute client support documentation, including Lien Waivers, Change Orders, Purchase Orders, Project Pay Apps, to be included with invoices, as required, to ensure prompt
- Review, verify and input project cost items and
- Verify subcontractor payment requests and report requests approved for
- Ensure that all costs comply with job budgets, approval, project reporting and operating procedural
- Analyze job to date cost vs. budgets and prepare related
- Review cost and variances with Project Managers and
- Discuss other project\accounting issues with project
- Review subcontract and contract agreements and related changes
- Interface with subcontractors concerning payment status, lien or insurance deficits and joint check requirements.
- Provide assistance on miscellaneous general and administrative expense monitoring and input.
- Manage document control
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America's leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. For additional information on Best Headhunters and our ever-expanding employment opportunities, visit our Web site at: www.bestheadhunters.com. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today's uncertain business environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Key Words: Arlington, Texas, Real Estate Consulting, Capital Asset Management,Construction, Project Accountant, Timberline, Microsoft Office, Cost Accounting