Shingobee Builders, Inc., a well-established and growing commercial construction company, has an immediate opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide support to Project Managers and Superintendents from beginning to completion of construction projects.
- Ideal candidate will have experience as a Project Assistant or Project Coordinator in a commercial construction company, working in a direct support role on construction projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a responsible administrative support role, preferably in commercial construction
- MS Office and computer proficiency essential
- Self-motivated with ability to work on several projects simultaneously, balance priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment
Full-time position located in Twin Cities West Metro office. Competitive hourly rate with benefits.
Established in 1980, Shingobee is a nationally-acclaimed commercial construction and development company, providing general contracting and construction management throughout Minnesota and the upper Midwest. We know our people make the company run successfully, so we take care of our work family. Work-Life balance is just as important as professional growth and satisfaction with all levels of employees, regardless of position or responsibilities.
How to apply:
Submit resume with cover letter and salary history by one of the following methods:
- APPLY via this website (preferred method)
- Fax to 763-479-3267
- Mail to Shingobee Builders, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 8, Loretto, MN 55357