Provide general project management and project tracking for the HR workstream supporting a 1,000 employee hiring initiative over the next 12 months.
Human Resources knowledge/experience
This is a month project where HR is supporting a business build out for the Global Technology Team. It is a large, but temporary project. HR does not have fundible project management staff to assign to manage this project.
Do you have a candidate already identified for this role? If so, please let me know so that we can take the next steps.
* What are the top three must-haves you will be looking for in the resumes/interviews for this role?
1. Independent take projects, take initiative
2. Analytical - understand and can create pivot tables - someone that can pull together a presentation.
3. Very diplomatic - very good relationship building skills- will need to nudge and challenge people to move projects along
* What business unit is this supporting?
GHR Business Partners for global technology
* Is it supporting a specific project or initiative? If so, which one and in what way?
Automation project on site
* What type of software skills is an absolute must have?
Excel - Pivot Tables, PowerPoint,
* Work environment: would they be working independently or being working within a team?
Working in a team and independently - a bunch of departments
o How is this team structured?
The core this person will be working with is around 10 people
Need someone with PMO capabilities and HR knowledge assist technological transformation (automation) involved in project plans for compensation, immigration, transformation of current staff - learning and development. They need to be hands on and then taking action on deliverables.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.