Seeking a highly qualified and motivated individual with extensive knowledge and considerable experience in performing a wide variety of duties related to employment test administration within both office and field environments. This tech-savvy individual will work with computers, tablets, and other emerging technologies?both indoors and outdoors?to create and facilitate a robust, efficient, and cutting-edge testing program.
Responsibilities to include:
- Planning and scheduling employment tests.
- Leveraging computers and other technologies to facilitate and administer employment tests both within office and field environments.
- Performing troubleshooting tasks and resolving problems with computer systems and technologies.
- Setting-up outdoor field testing stations by moving weighted crates, clearing loose gravel, and other pertinent tasks.
- Ensuring candidate safety during both office and field testing scenarios.
- Updating test result databases.
- Facilitating a safety conscious work environment by serving as a role model for others in following Edison safety protocols and safe work practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able and willing to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be willing to work outdoors for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing and able to drive, traverse on uneven surfaces, sit/stand for extended periods of time, work in various weather conditions, and possibly be in remote regions (coast, desert, and mountain) for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to safely use a shovel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to travel within the Southern California area for 25-50% of the time.
- Must be willing to work overtime, as needed.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or a related specialized field; or a combination of training, education or experience.
- Demonstrated experience administering employment tests and/or employee assessments.
- Demonstrated experience working with and troubleshooting technological systems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form.
- Demonstrated experience providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to follow Edison safety protocols and safe work practices.
- Must demonstrate strong ethics, influence and negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.