Project Analyst I - Washington DC (ID#14715)
**Active SECRET clearance required**
Candidates without a clearance will not be considered.
Cherokee Nation Mission Solutions (CNMS) is committed to delivering innovative solutions to solve its clients' toughest problems, whether it be in the next state or around the world. CNMS utilizes the most qualified teams to support each client's mission, providing responsive, strategic and innovative paths forward. CNMS makes it a priority to build personal, business relationships with each client and to consistently go above and beyond their expectations.
The Project Analyst I will provide assistance for the OEM/PPD expects to improve its ability to enable the Department to meet its obligations under the myriad of federal national security mandates and initiatives. Responsible maintaining a professional, courteous and friendly environment for our guests and associates by constantly monitoring and proactively reacting to future forecasted needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The contractor shall develop and implement a Quality Control Plan (QCP) acceptable to the
Government. At a minimum, the QCP must specifically address quality management procedures for:
- Management Responsibility, to include the mechanisms (task overviews, key events) for periodically communicating current and ongoing progress on quality objectives and performance standards to the Government;
- Records Management, to include systems for storage, access, retention and retrieval; Data Security, to include safeguarding all State data in their possession and to hold all data received from State in strict confidence and to maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data; Continuous Improvement, to include systems for corrective and preventive action, internal auditing or verification methods and customer satisfaction.
- Perform office automation duties using various software applications such as E-Travel, E-Services and E-Performance;
- Type and edit letters, memoranda, cable reports, and other materials as directed using Microsoft Office applications;
- Provide back-up coverage for reception area;
- Coordinator for Strategic Workforce Planning Group meetings: schedule meetings, prepare agendas, prepare notes from meetings and coordinate clearance and dissemination;
- Update and maintain tracking spreadsheets such as the office phone list;
- Performs other job related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least three (3) years of experience in executive secretarial/administrative positions;
- Outstanding editing and note taking skills;
- Ability to function in a fast pace environment with excellent customer service;
- Experience adapting and responding to differing instructions and programs;
- Must be a self-starter and able to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel, and Access Data Base) and Share Point (highly recommended)
- Experienced at organizing logistics for high level visits/events
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexible hours during the three month preparation period
Controlled climate office environment.
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.