POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
Herbalife is looking for a proven, driven and motivated Project Analyst to play a critical role in the North America Marketing organization.
This position is responsible for increasing the effectiveness of North American (NAM) Creative Services group's Portfolio and Project Management processes by providing support to the NAM Project Management group. He or She will provide project lifecycle management and process support services. The Project analyst will work with project managers to prepare and revise project proposals, reports and presentations. They will also perform analytical tasks to evaluate if Projects and Portfolios are meeting goals and objectives.
The candidate must be well-organized, good at understanding the "big picture" while also having a keen eye for detail. He or She must have strong interpersonal skills, familiar with project lifecycle, and project management methodologies and must demonstrate skill in generating reports and presentations.
This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Program Management in Marketing and Creative Services.
- Support the ongoing maintenance of the project management methods and processes that are used as the standard within NAM Project Management group.
- Support NAM's portfolio review process. This includes gathering status reports from various project managers, providing an overview of project portfolio health and leading portfolio review meetings.
- Assist with the implementation, management, and reinforcement of policies and practices that ensure repeatable successful delivery of projects
- Create, manage and distribute project reports in order to provide metrics on project progress including: finances, resource assignment and allocation, etc. Generate ad-hoc reports as needed
- Provide assessment of team's adherence to project management policies and procedures and train individuals in best practices
- Work alongside our project managers and key stakeholders to ensure effective program development and delivery
- Participates in retrospective meetings to present project-specific metrics to project team and stakeholders
- Escalate issue to PMO manager as needed in a timely manner
- Manage small to medium size projects when necessary
- Not Applicable
- The ideal candidate enjoys learning and has proven critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills as you'll have multiple priorities to focus on in a week than often changes based on project demands
- Must be a self-starter who requires little direction, as you will be part of a fast paced environment. Strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously
- Must have superior verbal and written communication skills. Demonstration of good judgment; ability to know when to listen vs. ask questions
- Ability to organize workload; good prioritization skills to balance shifting priorities
- Strong commitment to quality, process, and meeting established objectives
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel functions and formulas: vlookups (index match formulas), creating charts and graphs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Familiarity with concepts of project lifecycle; project management tools and technique
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to create reports and presentations using tables, graphs, and charts in order to extrapolate insights
- 2 years' experience in the functional area of data research and quantitative data analysis
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, economics, computer science, or relevant field of experience required
- MS Excel certification
- MS Project or other project management tool expertise
- Effective public speaking skills