Job Title: Project Assistant
Location w/ physical address if possible: San Diego, CA 92123
Working Hours: Fulltime (m-f) 10% travel
Contract Length: 6 month to extension
Extra Info & Spec (insert below):
This position is responsible for performing general administrative, office support for company projects.
Duties may include:
- Keep and maintain project files;
- Maintain project e-mail box;
- Document control - data entry;
- Track projects and produce monthly progress reports;
- Work with specs, changes and finalizing;
- Facilitate questions regarding projects and research information;
- Maintain tracking system for projects;
- Record minutes from Project Manager meetings;
- Answer phones and direct calls;
- Read and sort incoming mail; Collect bills/invoices;
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Prepare outgoing mailings and labels, including emails and faxes;
- Organize and maintain filing system;
- Coordinate client or vendor lunches, including set-up and clean-up;
- Reserve conference rooms;
- Coordinate with internal support departments;
- Order and maintain supplies;
- Arrange equipment maintenance or set-up;
- Keep the department calendar and roster;
- Occasional project assistance for managers;
- Assist in Power point presentations;
- Utilize Access to store and retrieve data;
- Help coordinate clerical needs of special projects;
- Complete weekly timecards;
- Make copies of printed material.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor to assist in the overall success of the group and company.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum two years office/clerical experience.
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Some college coursework preferred.
Strong Administrative background
At least assisted in two to three constructions projects
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.