Sunpro Solar is seeking a Utility Specialist for our Albuquerque, NM. Territory who will be responsible for assisting our Territory Managers, and Lead Project Coordinator, in organizing our ongoing projects.
In this role, you will complete tasks delegated to you by the Territory Manager, and Lead Project Coordinator, to ensure that all the projects are moving forward on time. The Project Assistant will need to be highly organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks while working independently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying.
- Ability to prepare and submit all documents required for permits, utilities, and HOA approvals.
- Ensure timely collection of supporting documents.
- Review install packets pre-installation.
- Scan all install photos/documents post-installation into correct software/folders.
- Update project management software with appropriate status.
- Create necessary reports and standard invoices.
- Follow all office policies and procedures.
- Run office errands as needed.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
It is not required that you�ve worked in the solar industry; however, experience in a construction or engineering company is a plus!
- 1+ years of hands-on administrative support experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel). Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experience operating standard office equipment
- Valid driver�s license and clean driving record
- Must be a motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and grit!
What�s in it for You?
We�re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing skills. So, if you�re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrow�s energy source, come join the fun. We do offer, of course:
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World�s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment.
Selected candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.