As a Project Associate at Noblis you will be part of our Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) account team. As part of the Noblis CMS team you will be assisting all components of CMS with the effective planning, control, and monitoring of mission-critical projects being implemented by CMS as they modernize business processes and supporting systems and operations due to legislative drivers and CMS strategic initiatives in a collaborative and efficient manner. As a program analyst you will:
- Develop and implement project management best practices using industry tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MSProject
- Work with diverse teams to develop positive client relationships and innovative solutions to increase our client's productivity
- Facilitate coordination among various contractor teams and Government team members.
- Provide support for various fast-paced planning and collaboration meetings, including the management of outlook invitations, preparation of agendas, capture of meeting minutes, tracking of action items, and SharePoint Maintenance.
- Support the Noblis and/or Government project manager or task lead.
- Assist in the development of project schedules, status updates/reports, and briefings.
- Anticipate task due dates and assisting in keeping the project manager informed of status.
- Manage log files and matrices associated with the entry and tracking of project data and related information.
- Conduct analysis of processes and developing process and procedure documentation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Computer Science, Health IT or related field preferred)
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology based consulting environment
- Ability to translate technical requirements into business solutions
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to adapt, with willingness to readily take ownership of tasks and problems, which often extend beyond initial scope of responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
- Ability to coordinate the activities of various stakeholders in moving tasks forward
- Ability to balance multiple tasks or projects and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Demonstrated learning mindset: Agile Scrum Certification, other Agile Certifications, Lean Six Sigma Certifications, Certified Project Management Professional (CAPM)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visio, MS-Project, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in working effectively with IT management and/or program operations staff in implementing process improvements and/or action plans is a plus.
- Master’s degree in IT Management, Systems Engineering, Operations Management, Health Systems Management, Healthcare Administration, or related fields is a plus
- Knowledge of Healthcare payment policy
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.