The Project Control Analyst will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk; as well as interpreting procurement materials; such as RFP, RFTO, RFQ and distill information for use in budget preparation. The Project Control Analyst will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other functional areas.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual cost deliverables
- Prepare budget analyses and respond to financial/budget questions and concerns as required
- Interface with Program Management, Corporate Office, Customer's Business Office and Procurement
- Prepare cost presentations and participate in monthly and quarterly budget reviews with management
- Coordinate activities and participate in fact-finding meetings
- Participate in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives
- Compile, analyze, and document supplier cost data, historical data and cost models in determining objective cost positions
- Develop and analyze material factors such as decrement and material usage allowance/attrition
- Monitor, review, and validate project status and invoices and ensure timely accurate updating of projects
- Analyze parameters including cost, time-lines, technical functions, benefits, and risks of projects
- Complete and maintain activities required for DCAA audits
- Coordinate with Project Managers to help develop pricing support for contract modifications
- Work in a team environment
- Deliver understandable project trends and issues to the project team and management
- Work with project team to proactively identify issues affecting project results and profitability
- Enter budgets and necessary project information into the financial accounting system to allow for accurate project coding, invoicing, and accounting
- Serve as a financial resource to project managers or other project team members
- Respond to project manager, business development, or other customer request for project information
- Develop payment schedules to maintain positive project cash flow
- Review contracts and payment language to assure accuracy of contracts
- Communicate abnormalities or variances to project team
- Other Duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or Math required. Experience may be substituted for degree
- Requires 7+ years of related experience
- Experience working on DoD proposals and contracts (SCA, Cost Plus, Firm Fixed Price, Time & Material, etc.)
- Understanding of regulatory requirements (ITAR, FAR etc.)
- Experience in creating and working with Bills of Material (BOM) and government drawings
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures.
- Skill in preparing and analyzing complex technical specifications and bids.
- Must be proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Analytical, communication and presentation skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
- On occasion must be able to lift25 pounds.
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.