Kelly Services is seeking a Project Coordinator Associate (Admin) for one of the largest electric utilities in the U.S., serving nearly 5.4 million customers in 11 states located in New Albany, OH.
Job Title: Project Coordinator Associate (Admin)
Location: New Albany, OH 43054
Job Type: Contract
Target Start Date: 5/29/18
Hours: M-F, 8-5 possible OT
Pay Rate: $18 - $21 per hour
Position Summary: The Contract Admin Assoc. is responsible for performing administrative support duties and financial data administration support activities within the Transmission Project Cost Support and Transmission Project Management department.
- Major responsibilities: under moderate to limited supervision, compose, prepare, review and/or process documents which require some independent analysis, exercising moderate judgment and good working knowledge of company and/or department work procedures; obtain, assemble and organize data for use by supervisor or others; establish and maintain filing and record keeping systems; answer customer or public inquiries and follow up on routine inquiries as required; maintain confidentiality of company matters and data as required.
- Communication and interpersonal skills: effectively and clearly communicates instructions, ideas and department procedures and policies to customers, employees and managers in person, by telephone or by written or electronic means; works effectively as a team member within department and, due to knowledge and expertise, participates on inter-department teams as requested.
- Customer focus: anticipates needs of customers, management, and department, providing recommendations for procedure revisions and efficiencies that improve customer service.
- Problem solving and initiative: uses independent judgment, initiative and knowledge of department and company needs and goals in accomplishing work assignments; reviews, initiates and recommends corrective actions or improvements to administrative practices; informally recruits others inside and outside of department who are knowledgeable to assist in resolving administrative, clerical and technical issues
- Creation of Work orders, work order in-servicing, and work order project closure. Monitoring of inactive work orders. This includes understanding AEP Property Accounting guidelines.
- Processing and routing of construction work requisitions and change orders against Station and Line work orders.
- Preparing periodic project cost billing documentation for wholesale, retail, and public project relocation customers.
- Uploading reports and other project documentation to the Project Management ShareNow site.
- Assisting Project Coordinators and Project Managers with the processing and routing of change management documents.
- Other administrative duties as requested by Project Management Department.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Robv492@kellyservices.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.