Project Coordinator- Cincinnati, OH or Fort Worth, TX
- Job Label:
- Project Manager Assistant
We are currently looking for someone to work part-time (20 hours per week) while providing high-level administrative support to our Operations and Technical Consulting department. This position will be located in our Cincinnati, OH or Fort Worth, TX office.
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan
- Flexible work hours
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including: PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K with matching Company contributions
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: employee development, excellent work product, innovation, integrity, respect for each other and superior customer service
What You'll be Doing:
- Setting-up new projects in software programs such as Sharepoint, Bill Quick and various Microsoft Office applications
- Generating project financial reports
- Preparing monthly project invoices
- Entering consultant work time and reconciling to project activities
- Attending project meetings, taking notes and preparing project status reports
- Monitoring the customer support inbox and subsequently creating work-order tickets for any pending issues.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years administrative or project coordinator experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines in a high-volume department.
- Ability to adjust, while keeping composure in the face of ever-changing assignments, priorities and goals.
- Proficiency with Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Complex problem-solving abilities along with conceptual and critical thinking
- High degree of customer service, outcome focus and initiative
- High degree of self-motivation and energy
Founded in 1994, Perr&Knight provides insurance consulting and software solutions to the property & casualty and accident & health industries. Services include actuarial consulting, product development, insurance policy and forms consulting, regulatory compliance, state filings, licensing, technology consulting, statistical reporting, data services, and predictive analytics. Software includes StateFilings.com, which is a leasing cloud-based state filings management solution. With offices in Santa Monica, Boca Raton, the New York metro Area, Fort Worth and Cincinnati, and more than 100 insurance professionals, Perr&Knight is among the largest independent actuarial and insurance consulting firms in the United States.
Our mission as an actuarial and insurance operations consulting firm is to provide extraordinary value to our clients by offering innovative and unique solutions to complex challenges they face while providing a positive and motivating work environment for our employees that respects diversity and recognizes ingenuity and hard work.
- Related Keywords:
- Project coordinator, coordinator, administrative assistant, executive assistant, information technology, development, project management, part-time, finance, accounting