The West Virginia University Research Corporation is seeking applications for a Project Coordinator. This position is responsible for providing specialized professional services, technical assistance and policy and procedure development services to the WV Clinical and Translational Science Institute (WVCTSI), the WV Project ECHO program, and the Community Engagement and Outreach Core (CEO). Assists in the implementation, organization and coordination of ECHO Projects and Community Engagement and Outreach projects, including planning, facilitation, organizing, and training/technical assistance activities. Responsible to track projects progress and aid in external grant submissions.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Provides programmatic support for the WV Project ECHO Program.
- Facilitate weekly ECHO sessions by moderating sessions, taking attendance, and providing onsite technical assistance.
- Facilitate the execution of WV Project ECHO participation agreements and forwarding of video conferencing information.
- Collects all required data for the WV ECHO program and inputs into iECHO database and iLab; coordinates with ECHO Assistant Director to generate specific reports required by Project ECHO out of the University of New Mexico.
- Oversees the maintenance of the WV Project ECHO website.
- Provides individual and/or group instruction and training to staff, students, and/or faculty on computer hardware and software.
- Provides administrative and operational support to the Community Engagement and Outreach Core (CEO) of the WV Clinical and Translational Science Institute (WVCTSI
- Assists with the input of service requests into iLab and the running of iLab reports.
- Implement CEO policies and procedures.
- Report project plans, progress and reports to respective project team.
- Assist in implementing core goals and strategies relating to community engagement dissemination, translation, and evaluation of information, project techniques, and partnerships.
- Actively participates in writing of reports or other documentation of project/project program status and project results.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration or related field;
- One (1) year of experience with program development/management in an academic or health related environment;
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of program management principles, practices, techniques and tools.
- Excellent English language oral and written skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent event planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to present information and respond to questions from groups or
- Demonstrated ability to create and produce clear, concise paper and electronic documents.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in using video conferencing software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated program administration or project management experience preferred with
exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Group facilitation, mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Competitive salary and benefits offered. For a complete job description and to apply for this position, please visit http://hr.research.wvu.edu and click on the “View Jobs” link. AA/EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/E-verify compliant employer