We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with great organizational skills to join our growing company. While in the position you will be assisting project managers on current and past projects. Working in a team environment, you will organize meetings, review estimates/proposals, manage schedules, and ensure all materials and information are present to meet project deadlines. Your role will be essential in the completion of ongoing projects and the growth of the company. You must have good communication and time management skills.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Project Manager (PM) with all efforts related to project workflow and management. The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate project kick off meetings
- Identify materials and services needed by reviewing estimates, proposals, and specifications
- Acquisition of submittal information from vendors and subcontractors as required
- Submittal data review and formatting to prepare for distribution to General Contractors and Clients
- Identify other deliverables by reviewing specifications and contracts
- Acquire and maintain start up requirements including certifications, badging, orientations, etc.
- Obtain all project required construction permits
- Establish lists for all upfront project deliverables
- Setting up various logs for projects in Bluebeam and on shared drive (RFIs, submittals, POs)
- Prepare job purchase orders (PO) as required
- Upload and maintain appropriate information in Bluebeam Revue
- Assist PM with preparation of all project contract documents
- e. Project Safety Plan, Hazard Analysis, etc.
- Notify accounts payable of tax-exempt requirements
- Assist PM with any correspondence with general contractors, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Maintain project as-builts throughout the life of project
- Create subcontracts based on proposals
- Collect insurance certificates from subcontractors
- Produce and distribute drawings to subcontractors as required
- Coordinate scheduling deliveries
- Maintain deliverable logs and job files in shared drive throughout the life of the projects.
- Coordinate with field employees to audit purchase orders against packing slips and resolve any discrepancies
- Track purchase order deliveries
- Track rental equipment and assist with acquiring pricing for rentals
- Assist with preparation of methods of procedure (MOP’s) and shut down requests (SDR's)
- Provide panel schedules and tags required for projects
- Compile all close out documents at the completion of all projects
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience in commercial electrical projects
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with strong and thorough knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Bluebeam or other file storage and editing software proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work and complete work by project deadlines
Paid sick leave, paid vacation time, performance driven bonuses, health insurance and 401K