- The Project Coordinator-Product Support supports and directs customer objectives, programs and product in conjunction with internal personnel for the management of existing business and the generation and implementation of new business
- Coordinates the origination, development and issuance of all US & Canada Aftermarket line specifications, line changes and authorized product specification changes utilizing standards in place for change orders, labels and customer requirements
- Serves as a liaison between account managers and Clarios support personnel (Milwaukee and Plant), including Graphic Arts, Production Control, Purchasing, Accounting, IT and Quality
- Completes visual deco slide detail for changes that affect battery appearance.
- Performs maintenance to input brand and UPC information in BES
- Assists the product manager in other activities and projects as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing or marketing environment preferred.
- Keen understanding of internal customer related processes
- Business acumen - good working knowledge of Clarios and its business activities
- Ability to work well in cross-functional, internal teams both as a team member and in a leadership role
- Deep customer understanding
- Strong battery product knowledge - specifically including application and usage of product
- Strong verbal and nonverbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Exhibit innovative thinking and involve creative thinkers in project management process
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Bhanu at 201-603-2279 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/