The stability and success of HR Green is not possible without a great team in place making everything work for our clients. As part of our national firm, you will be expected to help be a part of the Houston, TX office focused on providing Administrative and Project support to our Business Lines. This opportunity will allow you to partner and support multiple Managers and overall general office support from finance to site/ office maintenance. This position will be located in our Houston, TX office.
Do you have previous administrative experience supporting an office or Projects? Are you looking for a new challenge and ability to grow your career quicker and be a value added team member? if so, apply now and let’s get the conversation started!
Our comprehensive benefits program covers what you need: health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with company match, Paid Time Off, AND what you want: Educational Assistance, annual paid volunteering time, work-life balance scheduling options, and fitness program reimbursements. Professional development is woven into the fabric of HR Green as we offer flexible career path options, in-house training programs, and incentives for professional registrations and public speaking. HR Green is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Please see more detailed description below
The Project Coordinator will have a strong focus on support to the Site Leader, Project Managers, and technical and other support staff. This individual must have strong data management, contract/content and inter-personal skills. This individual is involved with all stages of the project life-cycle and routinely partners with business development, marketing, accounting, and technical staff to complete non-technical tasks associated with business initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports operationally to the Houston Office Site Leader for day-to-day responsibilities.
- Receives and prioritizes telephone calls (if necessary), business visitors, and incoming/outgoing mail; routes inquiries to proper personnel.
- Inventories office supplies and places supply orders
- Assists in managing data (i.e. tables, charts, reports, and memorandums) from verbal or written instruction. Develops and produces various reports and documents for clients or projects as requested.
- Proofreads documents for content clarity, proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar usage.
- Maintains project files and folders following company standards. Establishes, maintains and revises departmental files and identifiable deliverable files.
- Maintains calendars, schedule appointments, prepares meeting material and arranges departmental meetings/conferences as may be requested.
- Assists with development of Professional Service Agreements, Sub-Consultant Agreements, and Scopes of Service. Maintains library of Scope of Service go-by’s.
- Plays a key role in the ongoing maintenance of data in the firm’s enterprise software, Deltek Vision.
- Monitors project variances, work in progress, accounts receivable, and coordinates corrective actions with Project Managers and accounting department.
- Coordinates client invoicing with Project Managers and accounting department.
- Updates and maintains project information including project team, project description, and project metrics.
- Coordinates with Pursuit Leaders and Project Managers to update opportunities and project work plans.
- Coordinates and records business development activities.
- Coordinates with Pursuit Leaders and marketing department to assist with proposal delivery and maintenance and development of marketing campaigns.
- Tracks project deliverable schedules, updates MS project schedules.
- Coordinates submittals and follows-up with agencies to confirm submittal status.
- Works cooperatively with other administrative staff to ensure site/department administrative needs are met efficiently.
- Coordinates and organizes various office activities.
- Meets utilization (billable hours) targets assigned by company, provides support for client projects.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of High school graduation. An Associate’s degree and one to three (1-3) years of related project coordinator or administrative experience is desirable. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Basic accounting experience is preferred.
- Experience that includes project budget management is strongly desired.
- Experience working with project financial indicators is desired.
- Experience writing contracts, proposals, and scopes of service is a plus.
- Must have demonstrated strong written and oral communications skills with a predisposition to proactive communications
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for quality
- Must have ability to work within a team, build relationships and work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work effectively on a variety of projects concurrently, in a demanding environment, under tight deadlines.
- Must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook and database software. Experience working with Deltek Vision desired.