The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Project Coordinator for our client located in the Downtown Jacksonville, FL area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Business Hours, Monday-Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
The mission of a Project Coordinator is to ensure that ergonomic, flooring and furniture related orders and projects are completed as scheduled while maintaining 100% Customer Satisfaction.
- Highly disciplined and organized candidate.
- Above average written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office especially excel.
- Processing orders in an accurate, timely and professional manner
- Above average customer service skills.
- Work with vendors to ensure projects are completed as scheduled, orders are accurately processed
- Maintain current information on projects
- Maintaining vendor relationships and resources to ensure prompt and accurate ordering and receiving
- Assist the Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager by monitoring vendors to ensure that they fully meet customer expectations, and ensuring proper finalization of customer experience
- This position requires at least 2 (or more) years of experience as a project coordinator in the real estate area with project management, customer service and non-IT purchasing.
- Furniture buying very helpful.
- 2-4 years of the following required skills:
- Advanced Purchasing
- Corporate Purchasing
- MS Project
- Project Management
- Project Management of Contractors
- Customer Service
- MS Excel Advanced
- MS Word Advanced