Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?
Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day.
This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people's lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare.
The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for a Project Coordinator in our Professional Membership and Marketing group located at our National Center office in Dallas, TX.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative and marketing support to assigned staff; events; initiatives and/or overall office/marketing support of the AHA mission.
This is a full time, benefits eligible temporary assignment that will last approx. 6 months.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate and monitor project timelines while effectively communicating project needs and related information as required.
- Assists with marketing efforts which may include updating on-line content, creating marketing tool kits, marketing award opportunities to potential applicants, collaborating with Creative Services and Brand Marketing to initiate projects, and requesting/tracking marketing and award recognition metrics.
- Evaluates and maintains information and accurate data for compliance requirements or internal reporting needs. Collaborates with internal and external customers to ensure documentation is accurate and meets expectations.
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- BA in Communications, Business, Marketing or related area
- Minimum of two (2) years of marketing administrative and/or project coordination experience.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare written and presentation communications.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with various computer software programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint). Adobe Creative Suite experience is desired but not required.
So, are you ready to work for the largest voluntary health organization dedicated to fighting heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases?
Click on “New Resume” (or “Existing Resume” if you have previously applied to AHA positions) to submit your online application. Only those deemed most qualified will be contacted to interview.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities