Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for Project Coordinator with one of Columbus’ premier employers. This opportunity is a 6 month, open ended contract with long term potential. If interested in this position please contact Kelly Lehman - email@example.com
The primary focus of this role will be will be managing projects around procurement and implementation of site network connectivity initiatives. If you would like to receive Job Alerts that match specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Group Details of Project Coordinator:
The project coordinator will interact with IT operations and other business units to effectively manage and track vendor SLA’s and hardware delivery. This individual will need to possess a high level of organization and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The organization offers several perks including casual dress code, training opportunities, an onsite café, on-site fitness facilities, and a strong company culture.
Responsibilities of Project Coordinator:
- Drive information integrity to ensure accurate audits and reporting
- Manage relations with third party vendors to ensure service level agreements are being met
- Create and maintain documentation to track network configurations, processes, and service history
- Evaluate any cost saving opportunities through billing audits and deployment methods
Requirements for Project Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, MIS/CIS, or related field.
- Experience assisting large projects in an enterprise environment.
- Solid understanding of project financials and business processes.
- Proficient with MS Excel and third party vendor portals
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178