Q4 Services is an independent market-leading supplier of innovative and unique visual display systems to the military and commercial simulation and training industry. With its headquarters located in Orlando, Florida, Q4 Services specializes in the manufacture, service and support of visual display systems to the simulation and training industry.
Seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to support to the Programs and Production Department. Administers and coordinates the progression of projects through their lifecycle. Provides financial and schedule analysis compiling performance status report’s, program review data and other related data for reporting, producing and distributing collateral, conducting research, managing the documentation and collaborating with project stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, professional, and adaptable with strong problem solving and planning skills:
- Produce and review Project schedules ensuring data is current and correct;
- Review Project and Department costs by monitoring charges booked to Projects;
- Plan program logistics for materials and resources to arrive at customer sites within declared dates by booking travel, liaising with shipping department and coordinating visas, passports, security clearances and other similar items;
- Place orders for manufactured and purchased parts; obtain appropriate level of authorization;
- Coordinate inventory updates monthly from Programs and Production departments, ensuring accurate system records;
- Prepare, submit, and review customer / departmental documentation as necessary.
- Enter information in NAV system, including but not limited to new customer information, new program numbers, and sales orders ensuring accuracy of information.
- Invoice customers for milestone payments at appropriate time, date, ensuring information is accurate and complete;
- Maintain invoice tracking spreadsheet, ensuring that it is up-to-date at all times with customer description and milestone data.
- Ensure Programs Department integration with all other departments providing support as appropriate;
- Schedule meetings and gather documentation for support of meetings;
- Write, update and control Programs Department procedures and work instructions;
- Review Resource Schedules with PM for updates.
- Review Master Program Schedule with Head of Programs and production for updates;
- Coordinate Project meetings and prepare necessary materials;
- Take meeting minutes, recording key decisions and action items;
- Edit and follow up on project information in SharePoint;
- Create reports necessary for programs.
- Two to three years related experience. Prior experience with Project Management and Manufacturing roles a plus.
- Experience working in Microsoft NAV or other ERP system.
- Intermediate Word and Advanced Excel skills. Intermediate experience with MS Project and knowledge of SharePoint.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and flexibility of task in a fast paced environment.
- 4 year degree in Project Management or similar or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Growing company in the Orlando area offering excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance. Three weeks of Paid Time Off per year plus 10-12 paid holidays. 401k and profit sharing. Opportunity to grow with the company!
Florida drug free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-verify, background checks, and drug screenings. Travel possible but negligible.