Looking for a Project Coordinator to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will work within the Project Management Office (PMO), an organization focused on portfolio and project management of human resources, business, and technology projects. You'll report to the Project Management Office (PMO) and work under the direction of a project manager or leader. You’ll contribute essential administrative and operational support to coordinate a project team. Typical activities could include coordinating project meetings, supporting progress / status reporting, and generally providing additional support to project teams during periods of high workload or tight deadlines.
We’ll need you to be motivated to engage with clients and project teams, agile in response to changes and needs of various stakeholders, and analytical in identifying risks, opportunities and dependencies as is possible. We'll need you to have good communication skills, as you will collaborate with diverse stakeholders and teams throughout all project phases.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support project management activities for projects utilizing the Project Management Office (PMO) standards
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings, capture notes, update action and risk logs, and support general project reporting
- Contribute to development of business cases, project planning, and governance preparation
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, meeting quality standards and expectations
- Partner with various project stakeholders, including project managers, sponsors, and other team members
- Contribute to the enhancement and evolution of the PMO standards and processes
- 1-3+ years of relevant project management experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Solid planning and organizational skills; attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Experience in project management, project support, and / or business analysis
- Experience working with cross-functional and geographically distributed teams
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Energized by a variety of working relationships
- Open to change and flexible in style
- Ability to analyze, prioritize requests, and provide meaningful observations
- Global mindset, demonstrated professional appearance and approach
If interested, please send resume to Sarah Discepoli at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178