Our professional engineering firm offers site development, inspection, and structural engineering services nationwide. We focus on the commercial and telecommunications industries, providing superior client service, and employing exceptional talent.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to manage geotechnical, civil, and structural engineering teams. Responsibilities include project setup, scheduling, and maintaining subcontractor data. The ideal candidate will be a strong multitasker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Track deliverables status and late project status.
- Record data for target and completion dates, project status, and other project management metrics.
- Review subcontractor and vendor expenses.
- Maintain subcontractor records.
- Research municipal codes to determine project requirements for structural and civil engineering tasks.
- Assist with developing protocols and operating procedures.
- Collaborate with subcontractors and managers on report compilation and deliverable submittals.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or similar field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers, subcontractors, clients, etc.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative duties.