Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) seeks a Project Coordinator for our properties in San Jose. The Project Coordinator coordinates assigned Tenant Improvement and/or Construction/Development projects throughout the portfolio and provides support of the day-to-day project management activities.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Review, code and track invoices submitted by Project Managers and ensure submitting to department head for approval.
- Creates reports as requested to track material deliveries, project submittals and RFIs.
- Coordinates vendor payment and answers questions regarding status of outstanding payments.
- Ensures contracts for contracted projects are signed and provides copies to contractor and Property Manager and retains one for department files.
- Works with Project Managers in calling vendors regarding all invoicing, contracts, bids and budgets.
- Completes bid summaries, cost letters and recaps for Project Manager.
- Assist the Project Managers with the various aspects of the permitting/entitlement process.
- Assist Leasing Department, including participation in tenant showings, proposal preparation, and the development of tenant work letters.
- Inspect and review projects to identify safety issues.
- Contact architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors when required.
- Create, update, and analyze detailed cost code budgets.
- Monitor contractor schedules and report on level of trade workers at project sites.
- Attend and taking meeting minutes at contractor and architect meetings.
- Coordinate with space planners for drawing distribution and timing.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, highly organized, and focused self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication abilities and strong interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to multi-task and interact effectively with contractors, tenants, peers, vendors and management. Candidate must have strong computer skills and strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point with detailed knowledge of using MS Project for management. Bachelor’s Degree required and higher preferred in architecture, engineering, construction management or some related field. LEED certification is preferred. Minimum 2 years of real estate development or project management experience a plus.
Hudson Pacific Properties is a visionary real estate investment trust that owns and operates more than 17 million square feet of marquee office and studio properties. Focused on premier West Coast epicenters of innovation, media and technology, its anchor tenants include Fortune 500 and leading growth companies such as Netflix, Google, Square, Uber, NFL Enterprises and more.