Title: Project Coordinator
Contract Length: 5 months
City: Portland, Oregon
Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Finance, Health Administration or other related or supportive field
Minimum six (6) years of project coordination, business consulting, or process improvement experience
Epic experience highly preferred (medical industry) Healthcare background Policies & procedures writing experience
- Administrative, must be strong in word and excel, preferably procedural writing skills, hours 8-5-may vary, duration through the end of the year.
- Directly work with senior consultants on performance improvement initiatives by assisting in the creation and drafting of detailed and comprehensive project management or process improvement documents.
- Develop an understanding of client's business issues and needs to translate expectations into practical objectives and suggest appropriate approaches, tools and techniques to tackle client problems. Develop and update timelines, schedules and calendars with appropriate levels of detail and task inter-dependency.
- Escalate impasses and critical concerns. Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to the group's protocols and practice tools to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Comply and adhere to group procedures and protocols to maintain consistency of service practice and uphold the group's professional branding. Develop process flow maps, perform process audits, conduct time studies and prepare quantitative/qualitative data analysis.
- Develop, specify, gather and request data documents and reports to facilitate process analysis and measurement of performance. Schedule and prepare for meetings; including work, training, fact finding and status reporting sessions.
- Prepare meeting agendas, take meeting minutes, assemble meeting materials, and maintain issue logs and resolution statuses, up-date decision tracking logs and timelines.
- Distribute applicable materials to stakeholders. Facilitate effective decision-making and problem-solving sessions with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams by building consensus.
- Develop easy to understand frameworks to present information, ideas and solutions options with fact-based, data-driven analysis, conclusions and recommendations.
- Support the development of policies, procedures, work instructions and other process and operational documents.
This job description is not all encompassing. Performs other technical and project support duties as assigned.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178