Compass Strategy Solutions, LLC is a Small Woman Owned Government Contracting business specializing in law enforcement support services for the Federal Government. Join a team of experienced professionals and a fast- growing business. We offer competitive benefits. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Project Data Analyst I - Chantilly, VA
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
The contractor tasks shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Record a variety of source documentation into financial and other management systems, spreadsheets and databases
- Process, verify and submit payments
- Provide support in general accounting clerical operations
- Check that transactions and expenditures do not to exceed the amount of the obligations
- Complete data input assignments, prepare letters/emails
- Perform one or more routine accounting clerical operations, such as: examining, verifying, and correcting accounting transactions to insure completeness and accuracy of data, and proper identification of accounts
- Total, balance, and reconcile collection vouchers
- Post data to transaction sheets where employee identifies proper accounts and items that are to be posted
- Code documents in accordance with a chart (listing) of accounts
- Contractor shall follow specific and detailed accounting procedures. Completed work is reviewed for accuracy and compliance with procedures. Perform related work as required.
Security Clearance: Secret Clearance Required
A degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred; or 4 years specialized or relevant educational experience/knowledge of accounts payable/receivable experience, or Financial/Logistics training including the development of financial diagrams, exercises and training; or a combination of both totaling 4 years. The contractor shall have the ability to work within stringent time constraints and meet deadlines. Good oral and written communication skills.
Other Responsibilities Include:
Developing, memorializing, and standardizing business processes with team members with similar responsibilities to stay abreast with change in demands and work requirements.
Personal Security Clearance at the Secret level is required.