Project Development Manager – Federal Energy Solutions
Client is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the U.S., utilizes design-build and performance-based contracting vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings as well as significant infrastructure upgrades to existing Federal facilities.
The Project Development Manager will manage teams and Project Developers performing development over a portfolio of energy savings projects. Responsible for technical/financial leadership support of sales activities, financial modeling of energy performance contracts, proposal writing and review/QC management and coordination of proposal team.
- Technical knowledge and experience to evaluate a full spectrum of energy savings opportunities
- Conduct preliminary walk-through of customer facilities to determine project viability
- Present the business case proposal for oral interviews and customer board meetings
- Lead the Financial Modeling team of ESPC
- Review Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) provided by the Energy Engineers
- Review the ECM Write-Ups and other technical proposal sections provided by the Energy Engineers
- Coordinate the proposal document strategy and tactics with the Account Executives
- Coordinate all audit, engineering and proposal efforts
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in an engineering or technical discipline
- Experience in the energy engineering field
- Experience in leading the development of Federal Energy Savings Performance Contract projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal ESPC IDIQ and MATOC contract vehicles
If you are interested, contact Scott Brownholtz @ 916.649.3200 – email@example.com