Creative, dynamic personality sought to work with high-end residential and specialty commercial landscape clientele. Duties include the sale of landscape design services and installation projects. The Project Director is the main contact person for clients, guides them through the design and installation process, and carries them through to landscape maintenance. The Project Director will work in conjunction with landscape architects, designers, project estimators, project managers, and field staff to ensure the client's needs and desires are met in a creative, functional, and outstanding way.
Experience we're looking for:
- Landscape background a must
- Job Layouts
- Blue Print Reading and Fundamental Design Knowledge
- Installation Techniques (Hard & Soft -scapes)
- Plant Knowledge
- Exceptional Client Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Subcontractor Collaboration
- Sense of urgency, go-get-'em attitude
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent (Additional Education a plus)
Here’s some of what’s great about The Pattie Group:
- Forty-five hours of required education every year (industry and non-industry related) – The Pattie Group is always learning.
- The availability of great benefits including:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time-off and paid holidays.
- Company picnics, parties, meetings, staff baseball games, cookouts – The Pattie Group likes to have fun.
- A yearly awards banquet to celebrate the year’s accomplishments.
- Employee reward system.
- Discounted Cleveland sporting tickets.
About The Pattie Group, Inc.:
Since 1968, The Pattie Group, Inc. has provided award-winning and nationally renowned design, installation, and management of breathtaking landscapes and outdoor settings throughout Northeastern Ohio.
We are an equal opportunity employer who is always looking to hire highly motivated and driven professionals with a passion for learning and growing both as an individual and as part of our team. While it is a major plus for you to possess skills and experience in the areas of horticulture, irrigation, electrical, construction, design, etc., it is unnecessary if you have the qualities and characteristics to be trained to be a top performer in your field.