Project Engineer – Chemical or Mechanical
About the Company
Kazarians & Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based engineering consulting firm specializing in process safety program development and risk assessment. We provide process safety services to clients in water and wastewater treatment, chemical manufacturing, food processing and petroleum industries.
About the Position
Seeking a candidate with a Bachelor of Science degree in chemical or mechanical engineering. The candidate will be responsible for assisting our clients in developing and maintaining process safety programs. This is a full-time position. Industry experience is preferred but not required. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
- Bachelor of Science degree in chemical or mechanical engineering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, responsible, good team player
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Open to travel and visits to industrial sites
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Develop safety programs for compliance with process safety related regulations
- Develop operating procedures for engineered systems
- Assist clients in implementing process safety programs
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical Benefits
- 401K program
- Paid Vacation
Only candidates selected for interview will receive follow up.