This position requires a seasoned engineer with demonstrated broad expertise and acknowledged "go to" Person for issues pertaining to their technical discipline. Experience in capital projects, plant engineering, planning and implementing projects.
- Progression based on depth and breadth of experience which benefits not only the assigned area but may be called upon broadly in the plant as a resource on complex problems requiring support and resolution
- Strong project management skills, communications skills, and interpersonal skills are required
- Requires a Senior Engineer that is broadly seasoned in all aspects of respective discipline
Take problem statement to scope development to specifications that remedy the problem
- Resolution of defined problems
Manages complex projects and interfaces with broad array of contractor, suppliers, and outside consultants
- Facilitates effective project management and results
Review RFA’s, equipment designs and installations, cost estimates, engineering specifications, bids, etc.
- Consistent high quality projects, on time , and within budget
Insure the engineering drawing system is maintained with accuracy and adequate content predicated on plant standards
- Accurate documentation
Serve as an internal engineering consultant for all Plant Departments
- Leadership and Guidance on Engineering matters
- Masters in Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5 Years of Experience
- Professional Engineering Certification desired
- 5 Years’ Experience in Plant Engineering Field
- Knowledge of all Plant Operation Departments
- Technical Skills mastery
- Project Management Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.