Position: Project Engineer
Location: El Monte, CA
Duration: Full time, Permanent
Superior career opportunity for a Project Engineer with a premier firm!!!
Company is seeking a Project Engineer that will be a key player in the organization, helping shape its vision and mission through excellent practices.
Why this is a great organization to join:
Client is an established firm with years of progressive growth; Great reputation in the industry; Quality work and loyal client base; Profitable; Privately owned; Strong leadership team and seasoned staff; Focused on growth; Low turnover; Fun and enjoyable work environment; Fast-paced; Team oriented.
- The Project Engineer will oversee the complete project life cycle to ensure planned results are achieved on time, within budget and within scope.
- Provide technical leadership to the conceptual design, analysis, development, and testing of new or legacy fluid control components.
- Review product design for conformance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Ensure effective communication, collaboration, coordination and execution of all technical activities on assigned projects.
- Operate either independently or as part of a design/development team, including design engineers, manufacturing engineers, technicians and other engineers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, advanced degree desirable
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of applicable engineering theory, methods and practices
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, especially with internal and external customers
- Proficient with MS Office and capable of using design software (e.g. Autodesk Inventor)
- Able to interpret FEA and CFD analyses and have knowledge of standard machine shop practices
- US Citizen or permanent resident with a valid Green Card