The Project Engineer leads the engineering activities related to the design and supply of custom industrial equipment projects. Engineering activities include mechanical systems design, equipment sizing and layout, and coordinating with engineering team to complete equipment projects on time and under budget. The project engineer will also inspect machines prior to shipment, assist with start-up/installation, and troubleshoot field issues as required
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop contract specific machine General Arrangement and supporting BOM / Assembly / Detail drawings
• Coordinate/advise detail engineers to generate support documentation
• Resolve technical issues with suppliers during fabrication and assembly
• Inspect equipment prior to shipment, assist with start-up/installation, and troubleshoot field issues
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited school
• 5 years’ experience in a technical role.
• Experience in executing CAPEX equipment projects a plus.
• Demonstrated team leadership, ability to prioritize urgent issues/demands, strong attention to detail
• Ability to apply engineering principles and practices in day to day decision making
• Engineering CAD skills a must / AutoCAD 2D and Inventor 3D preferred, MS Office
• Experience with cost estimating, proposal generation, and field sales support a plus
• Strategic Thinker - Develops strategies to achieve goals and understands team's strengths & weaknesses
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/