Direct Hire position with a great company!
This position will work with customers and our internal team to guide customers through the special machine design and build journey. You will develop and foster relationships with new and existing customers. You will provide the team with the technical guidance needed to produce a finished product that exceeds customer expectations. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in technical sales and engineering. The ability to quickly gain a customer’s confidence while capturing their ideas is necessary for success in this role. Experience with manufacturing, a passion for excellence, and an entrepreneurial spirit are also required.
If you possess the qualifications listed below, please apply for this position and we will contact you directly. Your information will remain confidential.
- Build and expand customer relationships
- Work with existing customers to explore additional opportunities and expand product lines
- Quickly vet customer ideas during customer meetings
- Become knowledgeable about production capabilities, advising leadership of opportunities to increase production efficiencies
- Participate in the quoting process for custom equipment with precise estimates of the cost, machinery, hours, and materials needed to complete the project
- Maintain and improve technical knowledge through continued education
- Some travel is necessary for this position (25-30%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years’ engineering experience
- Previous customer service experience is strongly desired, sales experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical users via email, phone, or in person is essential to success in this position
- Strong sales, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and software is helpful
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Skilled in decision-making and problem-solving