STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES / VSL, is the exclusive licensee of VSL® post-tensioning systems in the United States. STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is the single source for VSL® products and technical support in the US - which have been used throughout the world since 1956 to build, repair and strengthen bridges, buildings, tanks, and special structures.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding internship opportunity with a dynamic, diversified and innovative company, a Structural Technologies Project Engineer Internship may be for you! We are currently recruiting for an Construction Project Engineer Intern to be based in our Dallas office which is located in Fort Worth, TX.
As a Construction Project Engineer Intern, you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of challenging projects.
As a Project Engineer intern you will assist in:
- Project management support
- Budget preparation
- Job cost management
- Production rate tracking
- Client relations
- Safety management
- Quality control management
- Engineering and design support
- Business development
Successful candidates will possess:
- A degree or will be working toward a degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES / VSL, is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality.