Project Engineer - Mechanical
Our client, a Domestic Manufacturer, is looking for a Project Engineer to coordinate Mechanical Projects with Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Management. Plant Facility is located in Northern Lousiana.
- Coordinate projects with Mill Operations, Maintenance, and contractor support.
- Implement projects by project cost estimates, budgets, equipment design, and installations.
- Project Lead for resources, contractors, maintenance, and inspectors/regulators.
- Perform Engineering evaluations and design for management approvals on capital projects.
- Skills in MS Office, and AutoCad
- BS ME
- 2+ years of Project Engineering experience
Qualified candidates submit MS Word doc resume to email@example.com ATTN:DavidSweitzerJO18356(DAS-M)