KPW Structural Engineers is leading Bay Area structural engineering firm located in Oakland’s Jack London Square. KPW specializes in the Life Sciences, Tech, Civic, Education, Mixed-use, and Healthcare market sectors. We are a group of 30+ vibrant and outgoing individuals, and we’re looking to add to our team. We offer a relaxing and engaging work environment, challenging projects, supportive mentorship, and emphasize work/life balance.
We are currently looking for well-rounded and collaborative structural engineers with 2-7 years of experience to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to be challenged technically, able to manage all phases of a project, work independently and in groups, embrace technology and apply it to their work, and are enthusiastic about their professional growth.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering with completion of relevant coursework in Structural Engineering.
- Registration as a Civil Engineer in the State of California.
- Experience with Steel, Concrete, and Wood-framed design.
- MS degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- Three years of engineering experience in the structural engineering field.
- Experience with Building Information Modeling.
- Responsible for the production of engineering documents such as reports,
calculations, and drawings that are complete and technically accurate.
- Supervises and mentors, Staff Engineers, and CAD staff.
- Responsible for handling interactions with the client regarding technical design issues, coordination of document preparation, and submittal schedules.
- Responsible for tracking KPW project costs to meet contractual obligations within the stated terms with an emphasis on efficiency.
To apply, please visit https://www.kpwse.com/careers. We look forward to learning more about you.
Mechanical Project Engineer