At Corbins Electric, we believe people are first! Our teammates, our partners, and our customers can expect that we genuinely care to serve them and look out for their best interests. Our culture is built on the cornerstone of our Core Values – Build Trust, Champion Innovation, Promote Development, and Operate with Excellence! They set our expectation of each and every employee and are integrated in everything we do. As one of the largest electrical contractors in the Southwest and an industry leader in virtual construction, fabrication, electrical construction, and electrical service, we continually look for people who share in our Core Values
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer to lead the scope of work for assigned construction projects and support our field teams.
- Deliver projects according to client needs while exceeding expectations
- Develop and preserve a positive business relationship with client while ensuring contractual compliance with all parties
- Lead the development of comprehensive project plans for each assigned project incorporating all requirements, constraints, and opportunities
- Direct all project activities including design, planning, and execution through completion
- Drive new business development opportunities to grow the organization
- Manage financial performance while mitigating exposure to risk
- Provide leadership and support to field teams
- Maintain all project records to ensure relevant information is documented and secured
- Working knowledge of all aspects of construction and industry practices, processes, standards, and their impact on project activities
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate with others, set priorities and take initiative
- Demonstrated success supporting a team through complex project execution
- Experience managing and leading field-level staff and holding the accountable to project goals
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, presentation skills are a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of relative experience
This is a safety sensitive position and all applicable policies including drug test and background check will apply.
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Corbins Electric to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corbins Electric complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.