Project Engineering Manger
The Project Engineering Manager is responsible for the design and installation of projects across multiple sites. This will require the ability to work across multiple segments and all aspects of engineering functional areas. The Project Engineering Manager is an active member of the technical team and project team(s). The Project Engineering Manager is responsible for deploying their engineering know-how to successfully execute and deliver projects to the business. They will be responsible for managing all aspects of multiple projects up to $10M each in value.
- Provide innovative Engineering solutions that drive a competitive advantage.
- Ensure delivery of assigned objectives for scope, time, budget, and cash flow.
- Ensure priorities are aligned with overall project priorities.
- Communicate with the Technical Leadership Team to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Seek and apply appropriate technology to gain and a sustain technical competitive advantage.
- Support initiatives that shorten new product and project cycle times.
- Seek and support lean ways of working and apply lean principles in the engineering process and as a project deliverable.
- Continuously improve technical knowledge.
Actively participate in the development of engineering standards and tools.
- Support safety, security and environmental policies.
- Contribute innovative ideas to provide sustained technical competitive advantage.
- Maximize asset utilization through value added engineering and lean design.
- Support project objectives and challenge activities not aligned with those objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 5+ years’ Experience working in manufacturing facility a plus (prefer food, beverage or similar).
- Proven deep understanding of engineering principals - knowledge of engineering disciplines: Process, Packaging, Electrical/Controls, Construction or Utilities.
- In-depth understanding of project management
- Ability to travel 50%.