We are seeking an industry experienced Project Manager for our Enterprise Managed Services Division.
Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by experienced professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc.
If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering on strategic vision for all communication and project deliverables. Manages the successful implementation of customer accounts including staffing, hardware, software and other pieces of technology.
- Guides the creation and management of the project plan. Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Communicates with customer(s) to set and guide expectations.
- Communicates with project stakeholders.
- Coordinates resources needed for task completion and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Schedules and leads project huddles.
- Identifies, manages and mitigates project risks.
- Manages project budget.
- Identifies, tracks, and resolves project issues.
- Responsible for updating and managing Action Item Log
- Works closely with project team. Informs project team of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Ensures effective performance management with direct reports
Qualifications should include a bachelor's degree and minimum of four years management experience in a related business. Strong project management, analytical, issue resolution, organizational and presentation skills; excellent communication and customer management skills, logical thought process, self discipline, ability to multi-task, good estimating and budgeting skillls and good people management skills. PMP is preferred.
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disability/Protected Veterans