MetroStar Systems is looking for a Project Lead that passionate about leading software development projects for federal contracts. If you want to join a company that values delivering high-quality products and are open to commuting to Arlington, Va., we want you to work for MetroStar!
Our Defense and Intel. Division is responsible for supporting federal agencies in the Washington, DC area and around the country. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You are passionate about providing project leadership for enterprise information technology efforts, including enterprise application projects
- You enjoy planning and overseeing the engineering and support of IT systems
- You are comfortable coordinating technical aspects of work for the successful completion of a project and/or production
- You are able to develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
You'll love our Project Lead Position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other relevant discipline
- You have ten or more years of experience working in a technically complex information technology environment
- You have a Secret Clearance
- You maintain an IAT Level II Certification
We'll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You can prepare and utilize project plans for significant IT engineering, enhancement and maintenance efforts
- You can lead a technical team through project engineering phases: analysis, engineering, implementation, deployment and production
What your day will look like:
- You will establish goals and provide regular feedback to team members
- You will communicate regularly with internal and external customers
- You will supervise an IT Staff and perform related responsibilities as required
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.