Noblis is seeking qualified cleared candidates to join our cybersecurity team to help our government clients solve their most challenging cybersecurity and data problems. Clients depend on us to help them anticipate, conceive, architect, assess, prove, deploy, and manage mission-critical services and systems.
Noblis is looking for cleared candidates to fill IT positions at varying levels with program management, systems engineering, information security, and data science experience. Individuals will contribute to a high-performance team supporting a variety of cybersecurity tasks. Candidates will also work with accomplished Noblis experts to provide a wide range of consulting services and expertise, including systems engineering, strategic IT infrastructure technology planning and implementation, acquisition strategy, requirements development, operations planning, policy and procedures development, and program management support.
As part of a Noblis team, candidates will work closely with government clients to understand current issues and challenges, generate practical and effective solutions, and assist with acquisition/deployment/management of those solutions, typically working “on the government side of the table” as an unbiased, trusted partner.
Candidates are to perform duties that will include:
- Lead day-to-day resolution of issues, maintenance, customer service and reporting.
- Ability to coordinate and resource and ensure accuracy of ticket tracking information and the overall delivery of enterprise security tools.
- Assist in the development of briefings, memos, talking points and other strategic communications for a variety of stakeholders.
- Participate and lead budget development and management, license management, financial analysis, and funding control and allocation.
- Develop and support with appropriate training, documentation, metrics collection, and communications in support of cybersecurity awareness, role based training and other relevant cyber-based tool training opportunities. Working independently with general instruction, adapt and apply Noblis’ principles, concepts, processes, tools and methodologies to solve real-world problems in a team environment, with special focus on the development of integrated infrastructure solutions and programs involving both network and data center (cloud) assets.
Communication and Interpersonal:
- Prepare and/or contribute to technical reports, memos, analyses and briefings. Plan and manage assigned deliverables;
- Support meetings, inter-team communication, and issue resolution with the client and internal/project stakeholder groups;
- Work closely and collaboratively with Noblis team leaders and members.
• Begin developing relationships one level up and two levels down. Identify and support opportunities to expand project scope beyond current deliverable and actively share information about clients’ emerging support needs and trends with team members and management.
· Participate on proposals
Please Note: There are multiple roles at varying levels. Please consider applying to be reviewed by our team.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or business discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc. is encouraged.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of one or more relevant technical subject areas, such as information technology management, system engineering, system analysis and design or enterprise cloud-based offerings.
- Generally, 3-8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with relevant Federal technology issues, policies, regulations or practices is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities. Facility with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools highly desirable.
- Demonstrated management practices in leading teams of varying sizes, and managing and successfully delivering on staffing, financial, risk, and quality measures
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
- Cleared candidates are strongly desired, at Top Secret level and above.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.