Global Information Technology is Professional IT training and consulting services corporation that has been in business since 1999. Global Information Technology committed to providing students with the necessary skills and attitudes to secure employment in their field of training.
We have an urgent need for Project Management instructors to teach PMP V6 classes on weeknights/weekends.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with students
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Certification in Project Management Professional (PMP) (Required) Agile Scrum Master (CSM) (Preferred) Lean Six Sigma Certification (Preferred)
- Four years of related work experience. IT experiences in Application Delivery preferred.
- Familiarity with adult learning principles and practices.
- Learner-focused service orientation and commitment to quality in all aspects related to content delivery
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including MS Visio, MS Project and associated technologies.
- Ability to multitask effectively and possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Master's degree and teaching experience a plus not required.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide training via physical and remote classroom.
- Conduct technical instruction using adult learning practices and procedures to engage the learners and ensure content is relevant to the targeted audience.
This is an outstanding career opportunity with an organization that is rapidly growing. If you think you fit the aforementioned requirement, apply online or kindly get back to us with your updated resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org