This is a permanent hire position with full benefits!
- Philadelphia, South Jersey, Northern Delaware, Northern Delaware Area
Strategic Direct Solutions, LLC is currently searching for a Project Manager, (**with strong AC/DC Power Installation & Maintenance knowledge**) to provide management oversight for all phases of Telecom - AC/DC Power and utility upgrade programs. Prior Comcast Headend environment experience, is desired.
- Coordination of Resources
- Ensuring project goals are being met and reported, as required
- Work is proceeding on schedule, to meet customer’s requirements
- Quality standards are being met
- Assure all AC/DC Power Projects complete within Budget requirements.
- Monitor vendors/service representative quality of work and performance
- Interface with customer regarding schedules, repairs, invoicing, etc.
- Track and control maintenance and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and budget
- Minimize company exposure and risk on project
- Ensure program documents are complete, current, submitted and stored
- Develop method of procedures as necessary
- Ensure timelines of paperwork, schedules to customer and Corporate management
- Provide reports to management about progress and any necessary modifications of project plans
- Assist in maintaining program management system to maintain accuracy of program data
- Work directly with customer, vendors and company personnel on project status and information
- Serve as daily technical lead/onsite supervisor for project managers as business needs requires
- Provide recommendations on site repairs and upgrades with customer, quote, repairs and engineering services
- Source vendors, provide recommendations on program improvements.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Work Experience: 2+ year’s AC/DC Power Systems Installation Project Management Desired
Requirements and Skills:
- Knowledge of Critical Power Installation Services - DC power, Generators, HVAC and AC Electrical knowledge desired
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Personal drive, initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong organizational skills within highly dynamic changing environment
- Problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of Cable TV Head end industry, a plus
$20k KPI Bonus and Benefits package