At Pavilion, we embrace "BUILDING YOUR VISION." This translates to both building the physical assets our clients envision as well as building the careers of our employees In joining Pavilion, you are joining a family of dedicated, hard-working professionals looking to advance their individual achievements in a forum where mentorship and achievement are rewarded with opportunity.
As Project Manager, you hold a presiding role in coaching our project team, holding responsibility of working your project from inception to close with detailed knowledge of each project phase and process. Responsibilities range from site, personnel and sub-contractor management and are the project point person for Pavilion's clients and their architect.
Be at the front of a project presiding over the critical pre-construction meetings where you establish expectations amongst all the project stakeholders.Develop a management plan for the project using the vast array of Pavilion construction management tools and software such as Viewpoint Construction Software, MS Projects, ProContractor, and the MS Office suite. Pavilion's written standard operating procedures empower you with an immediate sense of confidence to lead both the project from start to finish and mentor those critical roles serving you, the Superintendent and Engineer.
Be in command of the ship. Our project managers are given the authority to manage the project schedule, the billing and payment procedures, and the scopes of work that are obligated upon sub-tiers. Supported by estimators and project accountants, our Project Managers enjoy a well of resources to make critical data driven decisions. Principles at Pavilion are here to serve our Project Managers, responding immediately to calls of inquiry or requests.With resources a plenty and an appetite to lead others, you will quickly be rewarded with success problem solving ability.
Create a proactive rhythmic pattern of predictability. Pavilion's tools are centered upon both a weekly cycle of activities and a monthly cycle. Putting the companies procedures to work for you and your project will quickly earn you a reputation of "predictable and proactive". Two paramount traits essential to advancement in the construction industry.
Project Management at Pavilion Construction requires reliable systems and problem solving leaders like yourself. If words like manager, coach, captain and confidant are words that describe you, we would enjoy an introduction. A rewarding career building opportunity awaits you where you will regularly interface with Pavilion clients, influence financial outcomes through frequent execution of confident decisions making, and be leading a dedicated project team as you create something everlasting.
You qualify for this position if you:
- Can demonstrate 5 years experience working on multi-family/senior housing/hospitality projects.
- Previously performed the role of a project engineer or superintendent working on jobsites.
- Are competent in using MS Office Suite, any online estimating software and any proprietary accounting software programs
- Have previously held leadership positions in your professional, personal, or civic roles.
- Have completed 2 years of post-graduate education (journeyman, trade school, college, etc.)
- Have 3 positive and supportive client references for whom you have worked for in the past 5 years.
- Meet Pavilion's Employee Handbook Guidelines for employment requirements.
- Have a winning attitude, a positive problem-solving approach, and enjoy working in a team environment.