The Project Manager / Analyst ensures efforts are in alignment with the IT Provider Services & Finance team to support customer-focused objectives and the IT Vision, a collaborative partner delivering innovative ideas, solutions and services to simplify people's lives. The Project Manager/ Analyst role is to budget, plan and report project progress to upper management while eliciting, analyzing, specifying, and validating the business needs of project stakeholders, whether customers or end-users. This position will be providing project management and business analysis to the components of various Navitus implementations and projects; responsible for the day-to-day operation and direction of projects with focus on strategic Client, Vendor, Business Development or Operational projects. This includes interviewing stakeholders, and gathering and compiling user requirements to convey to development teams throughout the project lifecycle. This Project Manager / Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the development process, and to ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications. The Project Manager / Analyst will constantly assess user requirements to communicate to development teams throughout the project lifecycle; plan and schedule projects for rollout consistent with strategic vision and goals; and evaluate project effectiveness on a retrospective, concurrent, and prospective basis.
* Ensure efforts delight the customer.
* Provide superior customer service utilizing a high-touch, customer centric approach focused on collaboration and communication.
* Contribute to a positive team atmosphere.
* Innovate and create value for the customer.
* Collaborate with IT, specifically software developers, security, technical support (Application System Administration and Infrastructure) and system testers.
* Collaborate with business sponsors to determine enhancement scope and vision.
* Establish project feasibility by examining project alignment with organizational strategies and plans; facilitates efforts with IT and business leads to complete cost-benefit, technology and systems integration analyses.
* Define and document requirements along with ensuring proper sign-offs are received from business sponsor.
* Develop the necessary project plans as well as appropriate subproject plans and leads the organization through the process while adhering to the project plans and accomplishing set milestones.
* Develop and conduct peer reviews, analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
* Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
* Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers and the project team. Where necessary, create process flow models, specifications, diagrams, and charts.
* Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
* Create and execute test plans to ensure system enhancement meets the requirements.
* Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary by communicating enhancements and/or modifications verbally or through written documentation.
* Collaborate with Scrum Team, Business Product Owners and Stakeholders through Agile process.
* Manage issue/defect requests and resolution for assigned projects.
* Communicate to the Training and Development Instructor to ensure enhancements are reflected in the internal and external training materials.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
College degree or equivalent experience required in the field of Business Administration or Information Systems and/or a minimum of 1 year of professional experience.
* Demonstrated project management skills including business case and charter creation, comprehensive work breakdown structures and inclusive implementation plans
* Demonstrated experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
* Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products.
* Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
* Experience with development and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products.
* Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
* Experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Project
* Healthcare industry practices and HIPAA knowledge would be a plus.
* Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled